ADMISSION AND ENROLMENT REQUIREMENTS
2. Grade School
3. Junior High School
4. Senior High School (General Academic Strand)
1. Age requirement
Kinder: Must be 5 years old b June 1 of the academic school year.
Grade 1: Must be years old or above and mus have DepEd’s Learner’s Reference Number.
2. Admissions Requirements:
Submit a CLEAR COPY of the following and bring original for verification purposes:
a. NSO copy of Birth certificate (not hospital certificate)
b. Baptismal certificate
c. Previous report card (Grade 1 – Senior High School)
d. Proof of Income for both Parents (Income Tax Return/ Certificate of Employment stating the monthly salary for parents who are employed and Affidavit of Tax Exemption from the Mayor’s office if the parents are unemployed.)
e. Duly accomplished Application Form, please print the form in this link:
f. Entrance Examination Fee
g. A recent 2 x 2 ID picture with white background
h. Certificate of Good Moral Character from Previous Schools
i. Health Certificate
j. Additional Requirements for Foreign Students and Applicants with Dual Citizenship
(1) Valid Philippine Passport or Identification Certificate issued by the Bureau of Immigration
(2) Valid Foreign Passport
(3) Transcript of Records authenticated by the Philippine Embassy or the Philippine Consulate in the country of origin.
(4) Report Card with English translation
(5) Certificate of Recognition as a Filipino if with DUAL Citizenship
3. Application Period
Application periods start on the first working day in January through the last week of April of the current school year. Applications are accepted during a specified period. No application is accepted after the said period.
a. Check the list of requirements at the Registrar’s Office.
b. Submit complete requirements.
c. Fill out application form.
d. Pay entrance examination fee at the Finance Office.
e. Present receipt to the Registrar and claim exam permit.
f. Take entrance test on scheduled date.
5. Acceptance of Students
Students are to take entrance examination. There are no slots for Grade 6, 10 and 12. The results of which are the objective criteria for determining admission.
6. Release of Examination Results
Results are released on the dates specified by the school. The applicant’s parent or authorized representative is advised to claim the entrance exam result from the Registrar’s office.
7. Upon Enrolment Requirements
a. Enrolment Form
b. Original copy of previous school year’s Report Card with the following grade requirements in any grading school period
• No final grade lower than 80 %
• A final average of at least 85 %
• No failing grades in any grading period
• A conduct or deportment grade of at least S or its numerical equivalent.
c. Registration Fee
8. Enrolment of Old Students
The enrolment period of old students for the new school year is determined by the Registrar’s Office. Old students will only be accepted if they have duly accomplished the Student Clearance of the previous school year. The school reserves the right to accept new student to take the place of non-returning old student after the official enrolment period.